It is our pleasure to invite you to become a distinguished Guest and/or Sponsor of this year's 2023 Fall Gala fundraiser, which will be held at a gorgeous private estate in Loomis on Friday, October 6, 2023.
This elegant evening, "Under the Harvest Moon," promises to be a memorable occasion for guests and an excellent opportunity for Corporate Partners to stand out as supporters of children and families in need.
Proceeds of this black-tie event will provide Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs) and trained Mentors for foster children, at-risk youth, and struggling families right here in our community. Together, we can break the generational cycle of abuse, neglect, and poverty!
If you are a business owner/manager with the capacity and desire to give back, please consider partnering with us as a Corporate Sponsor* of the Fall Gala!
Your Ticket Includes:
- Complimentary valet service and a champagne greeting upon arrival.
- Cocktail hour with live music, an impressive silent auction, and a fun photo booth.
- A delicious family-style dinner skillfully prepared and served by Bennett’s Kitchen and paired with wine at each table.
- In addition to a meaningful program, the evening's activities include a seriously sweet cake sale and the liveliest of live auctions led by renowned auctioneer Freddie Silveria.
- Guests will have the opportunity to participate in a Golden Ticket raffle – with a prize that’s sure to be the envy of the evening!
- Finally, guests can sing, dance, sit back and enjoy the show, or play their best air guitar to the energetic song stylings of The Freshmakers Band.
*Sponsors and their guests will receive additional VIP perks, including early entry, priority seating, and a fully hosted bar throughout the evening.
A portion of your donation may be tax-deductible. Please check with your tax advisor. Tax ID: 77-0620948