Other Ways to Give

Host a House Party

Invite your friends over, tell them about Child Advocates of Placer County, and why it’s important to you, and give them an easy way to donate, all while enjoying a fun evening with your friends. If you would like to host a house party, please email jamie@casaplacer.org, so that we can support you along the way and send a staff member to attend your party.

Let us know a little about your event, such as the date, time, and location, and we’ll send you a toolkit to make planning a breeze!


Tribute, Memorial, and Gift in Lieu

You can celebrate a special person or remember a loved one by making a tribute or memorial gift in their name. You can also raise money by asking others to give to Child Advocates of Placer County in lieu of gifts for birthdays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, or other events. Gifts can be made using our secure, online donation form.

Checks can be mailed directly to our Roseville office and credit card donation can be made over the phone by calling 530-887-1006.


Employer Matching Gift

Many employers offer generous matching gift programs that can double or even triple the impact of your donation to Child Advocates of Placer County. These matching gift programs can dramatically increase your charitable gift at no additional cost to you. Many companies will match their employees’ donations (and sometimes employee spouse or retiree gifts as well!). Some companies even match volunteer hours and in-kind donations.

Find out if an employer has a matching gift program by contacting the company’s HR department. Each company has its own guidelines, but many will match gifts annually.


Our Promise/CA State Employees/United Way      

You can direct your payroll contributions to Child Advocates of Placer County (Placer CASA). Just indicate our Agency Code #24752 on your pledge. Thank you for making us part of your community!


Combined Federal Contributions (CFC)

You can direct your Combined Federal Campaign contributions to Child Advocates of Placer County (Placer CASA). Just indicate CFC Agency Code #62586 on your pledge. Thank you for making us part of your community!


Legacy Giving

Create a legacy so your generosity continues to have an impact for generations to come. By making a charitable bequest, you can help ensure children in foster care will have strong advocates for years to come. Legacy gifts can have significant tax benefits for forward-thinking donors and your heirs. By including Child Advocates of Placer County in your estate planning, you can make a legacy gift that may not be possible during your lifetime. Bequests in any amount can be unrestricted or designated for a specific purpose.

Here is sample wording for you and your attorney to consider when including a bequest in your estate: “I give to Child Advocates of Placer County, a nonprofit organization (IRS EIN #77-0620948), the sum of $_________ [or property described herein].”

Aside from a simple will or estate designation, there are other options for Planned Giving, including a charitable gift annuity, a charitable lead trust, or a life insurance policy. Always check with your estate attorney or financial advisor for additional information.


Appreciated Stock & Securities

Giving appreciated securities — stocks, bonds, and mutual funds — benefits both donors and Child Advocates of Placer County. In most cases, donors receive a charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the security and do not have to pay capital gains tax on the transfer of securities that have been held for at least a year. For information about transferring securities or to let us know about your gift email info@casaplacer.org.


Donate a Vehicle

Give a gift to Child Advocates of Placer County by donating your used car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat! Donors receive a tax deduction while turning used vehicles into cash to support Child Advocates programs and services.

To donate a vehicle, or if you have questions about vehicle donation, CLICK HERE, to be redirected to the Center for Car Donations website, or call them at (877) 411-3662.


"I am so grateful to Child Advocates of Placer County for the work they do! I am truly impressed at their creativity; they see a need among Placer County's children, and they create a program to address that need. They have helped countless numbers of Placer County children and their families."

- Annie Bowler, Owner of The Flower Farm