United Way

unitedWayChild Advocates of Placer County is proud to be a United Way partner.

To direct your United Way contributions to Child Advocates of Placer County, (Placer CASA), indicate United Way Agency Code #24752 on your pledge.

Thank you for making us a part of your community!

Website designed by Ryan McBride of Ellington Marketing Solutions